Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm developing a fabric habit!

So I've decided to get creative. I've always been creative but now I'm putting my money (and oh, it's not cheap!) where my mouth is and doing something about it. I've got fabric piled up in cupboards, collected over the years with the best of intentions but somehow work, life, and now kids got in the way. My daughter is now sleeping through properly (8 months old), my son (nearly 3) is at kindy two days a week (yippee!) and I'm ready to dive into doing something for ME!
I spent an hour at Spotlight by myself the other night. Bursting with ideas, I'm ready to start.
I've found a great fabric shop at Toowong called Peppermint Stitches which has unusual fabrics, great patterns and helpful staff.
Am going to try a stuffed giraffe first and see how it goes from there. LOVE the fabric I'm using!

No comments:

Post a Comment