Thursday, November 19, 2009

Babushka dolls are back! And so am I...

Well, what a bugger it is when your sewing machine breaks! Admittedly, it has been getting quite a work out considering it's not even on minimum wage. But after a service and repair it's back up and running.

Oh, how I love this fabric. I found this at a little stall at the Stitches and Craft Expo earlier this year. The problem is, I don't remember the name of the seller or how I'm going to find more of it! So you could say, for the time being, this is a limited edition run.



A lucky little 1 year old (and gorgeous god daughter) is getting the green one as part of her present and Mia is snapping up the red one, soon to be worn with her new denim shorts from Cotton On Kids (how good is that shop!). I've got about 5 other cut outs so will be using them wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment