Friday, June 26, 2009

Two orders filled!

I'm just a bit excited now that I've had two official orders and I've managed to fill them!
Here's one I made for my beautiful goddaughter, Emma, who is 7 months old. This will fit her in a few months time. The flower brooch is on a pin-back so can be removed for washing and when the top is worn reversed.

And here's one I made for Mia. It also has a matching hairclip.
Mia was happy to pose for the camera - but note the wooden train. She is obsessed with it and for about three days has only wanted to play with the train, nothing else.


I'm still working on my logo and getting labels made to sew on the clothes. I'm deciding whether to sell on the hugely popular Etsy which is largely US based (and therefore sells in $US) or http://www.madeit.com.au/ which is all things handmade in Australia but isn't as well known......... decisions decisions.......

No comments:

Post a Comment